Most of the time, we try to set up our business, but we are always unsure of what needs to be done. How do I start a company? What kind of legal entity should I set up? Who should I engage to help me with the compliance matters?
We look at tax for now in terms of obligations and filing requirements:
- Not sure
what are your tax obligations?
- When you
set up a company, there are three main keywords that you need to know; ECI, NOA
and Form C-S / C
- ECI is defined as the Estimated Chargeable Income (“ECI”) that needs to be paid to the tax authorities in Singapore and needs to be paid within 3 months from the financial year end
- NOA is defined as Notice of Assessment (“NOA”) issued within one week from date of submission of ECI
- Form C-S / C is the final tax computation that needs to be submitted to IRAS post audit completion or finalisation of financial year end accounts.
- When you set up a company, there are three main keywords that you need to know; ECI, NOA and Form C-S / C
- Key milestones for tax obligations
For more details or if you require our services in setting up a new company, please don’t hesitate to engage us through our contact page.